2020 has been a very different, and difficult, year for many of us and unfortunately Christmas this year will be unlike any we’ve experienced previously. It will be very difficult to have the traditional photo with Santa this year, especially that photo with your child on his knee so why not have your 2020 Christmas photo taken virtually – it’s an option that’s sure to please!
I am making available these gorgeous digital Christmas prints for a limited time. These digital photos are specially created ready for you to send to your friends and family or to keep for as a Christmas souvenir for yourselves.
10€/photo or 2 for 15€ if you want to send me 2 different photos or if you wish to have one version with season’s greetings and one without.
Use the code NOEL2020 when you checkout to take advantage of the discount when you order 2 or more photos.
The version of the Santa photo you will receive will depend on the format of the photo you send me - I will chose the best frame size (landscape or portrait) for your photo.
Your Santa photos is available in the following options:
- Photo without text
- Photo with Season’s greeting in French
- Photo with Season’s greetings in English
- Photo with personalised message
How to take a good photo
Please send me a photo that’s well-lit and without distracting objects in the background.
Don’t have any photos of your children? Not problems – here’s how to take your photo with your smartphone. Place your children in front of a plain background (a plain wall in your home will do fine), make sure that your children are well lit (not in the shadow but also not in the sun as this creates harsh shadows) and take the photo!
Attention: If you wish to send me a photo that was taken by a professional photographer, you will need to ensure that you have their permission before sending it to me.
How to send your photo
Once I have received your order, I will send you a message asking you to send me your photo. Please send me your photo in the biggest size available (not cropped or resized) to ensure the best possible result.
If you have taken your photo with your phone or your tablet, you can send it to me by Facebook messenger (on my page - https://www.facebook.com/cdgphotographe) or via email. If prompted, please choose the option de send the full-sized photo. It isn’t recommended that you send me the photo via MMS as it is likely that your photo will be downsized (reduced in size).
If your photo is on your computer, you can send it to me via email or via Facebook Messenger (on my business page - https://www.facebook.com/cdgphotographe). Once again please choose to send the full-sized image, if prompted, to ensure I have the best quality photo to work with.
If your photo is more than 10MB, it may not be able to be sent by email due to its size. If this is the case, you can upload your photo to Dropbox (if you have an account) or to WeTransfer (https://wetransfer.com) and send me the link so I can download it.
Placing and Processing your order
- Select the option you wish to order. If you wish to order multiple items, add them one at a time to your cart. Once you have added all your items to your cart (and your discount code if you order 2 or more photos), submit your order. You can pay for your order using your credit card using PayPal (payment is possible without creating a PayPal account from your computer).
- Once the order has been submitted and payment has been received, I will receive your order and will send you a message to ask you to send me your photo. You are more than welcome to send me your photo without waiting for my email by emailing me at info[at]degroot[dot]fr or via Messenger on my pro page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/cdgphotographe).
- When I receive your photo, it is transformed, thanks to the magic of Christmas into the version you have selected.
- Once this has been done, I will send you your Santa photo (email or messenger depending on how you sent me your photo).
Orders will be treated in the order in which they arrive – more specifically in the order the photos arrive once the order has been completed – so send me your photos as soon as you place your order.
Order your photo today - this offer is available for a limited time only. You’ll not only receive a gorgeous photo that’s sure to please but you will also have helped a small business during this difficult time.
Thank you and please don’t hesitate to share this article and to contact me if you have any questions.